Banner Image
Thursday, 22 June 2017 10:40

Are you leaving Jersey?

Wednesday 12th October 2016

There is an online form you can complete which will tell States of Jersey Departments, your GP surgery and the Parish in which you live that you are leaving the island for 3 months or more.

More information and the form can be found on the following website: www.gov.je/leavingjersey

If you can't complete the online form, you can phone 01534 445505 to let them know that you are leavng Jersey and they will complete the form for you.



« Return to News

Read News Article: Pharmacy Read News Article: Clinics Read News Article: Doctors